Canimex Inc. maintains this site for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, broadcast, or use the contents of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the texts, images, audios and videos without the written permission of Canimex Inc.
Your access and use of the site is also subject to the following Terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Canimex Inc. Canimex Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties.
2. While Canimex Inc. uses all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Canimex Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Canimex Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site.
3. Your use and browsing of the site is at your own risk. Neither Canimex Inc. nor any other party involved in hosting or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSES OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Canimex Inc. also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the site or your downloading of any materials, data, texts, images, videos, or audios from the site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by Canimex Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and the laws of privacy and publicity.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site, including Canimex Inc., and the "Canimex Inc." logo are Trademarks of Canimex Inc. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site, without the permission of Canimex Inc. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Canimex Inc. will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking of criminal prosecution.
Most of the products displayed on the site are subject to utility and design patents, or applications for same, in the name of Canimex inc. or its subsidiaries, which enforces its patent rights and other intellectual property rights worldwide. The absence of listing them all does not constitute a waiver of any.
6. Canimex Inc. has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its own site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to it. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
7. Canimex Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review these current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Notification of changes
This Legal Notice was last updated on August 6th, 2010.